Caitlin Woodlief is a board certified Music Therapist and member of the American Music Therapy Association. She practices a holistic and person-centered therapeutic approach, using both improvisational as well as planned music therapy treatment practices to help clients meet their social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual goals.
Since graduating from Berklee College of Music in Boston, she has worked with a diverse set of clients in many different settings including
• Boston Children’s Medical Hospital
• The All Newton Music School for children with emotional, cognitive and physical disabilities
• Hospice of Palm Beach County
• Child and adolescent bereavement groups
• Infant and toddler classes for Baby Wiggle in Boston, MA
• Public Schools
• Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
• Private homes
Caitlin is excited to partner with Dallas Music to provide her therapeutic services to the Dallas community.